Plurk Players Warn Against An Internet Casanova

by Alphaville Herald on 12/06/09 at 7:59 am

Don't date guys who think brushed out perms are hot, and evaluate their success on the number of levels their EQ2 elf -❋Łƚƪą❋

by Dr. Penelope Hydra – Internet love and sex expert

It all started so innocently. A Plurk line began by Delora Starbook that said, "Hi Dancien!" (Graves) turned into a 1300-reply plurk thread ripping into a would-be Second Life and Internet casanova, Sands Leavitt. Insults flew, ex-girlfriends jumped into the fray and even worse – questions were raised about Sands' boasts that he is good looking.  Photographs of Sands from Sands himself are a bit grainy – perhaps the lighting in the basement was lacking. Are these the signs of a true ladies' man?

Sand1 None of this drama will make sense without understanding that Sands has a reputationfor preying on women online.

What kind of women? The gossip says the more emotionally gimped they appear to be,the better – he's been known to skip over the pretty young singleSecond Life girls – yes, they do exist – to obsess over a married womanwith children. Some claim his last four girlfriends have been married withchildren and the ones who are not don't last long with him. Sands willfind new victims, send countless complimentary messages, kisstheir feet, and won't stop until he has decided that he "has" them — after spending many energy points talking the woman's real lifesignificant other down while talking himself up, all to secure a better position in that woman's life.

Some of Sands' targets tell me that he hasno problem giving out his cell phone number to women – but his work locationis something he keeps more secure. While he has been known to get womenhe's had relationships with on webcam, he has never been seen on webcamhimself. This raises the question of whether the pictures floatingaround the internet of Sands aka, EQ2 Zhouyu The Great, from The Highlight are real.

If the womanbreaks off an affair with Sands, the insults fly. He's been known to call his ex's "whores", "trash","leftovers", and worse. No matter who broke therelationship off, Sands claims he was the one whobroke it off. Internet romantic breakups can be rocky enough without this sort of abuse – so beware.

Sands often mentions the girl's children after breakup.He sends one of these children (Ex #4 in the plurk threads below) gifts. As an internet advice columnist, my professional opinion is that mothers should reject the presents, or at least put then through inthe dishwasher – there may be meth residue.

Excerpts from the record-setting plurk thread:

Delora says Hi Dancien!
posted on June 08, 2009 at 12:04AM – 1313 responses to this plurk. )

June 08, 2009 at 00:06 Dancien says Hey does this rag smell like chloroform?
June 08, 2009 at 00:07 Delora says … Don't do that, that's sexy.
June 08, 2009 at 00:11 Sands says you added this bottom feeding trash bag piece of crap to your timline? you THAT desperate?

It went on…

June 08, 2009 at 00:56 Sands shares  LOOK at yourself Dan, just LOOK at yourself
June 08, 2009 at 00:56 Sands shares you have NO business calling ANYONE trash
June 08, 2009 at 00:57 Dancien says Well yeah princess. You're trash. You're one of the ugliest people I have ever met, on the inside and the out. Really, I pity you
June 08, 2009 at 01:00 Sands shares what.about.this.scene.don't.you.get… http://theodaclan.eq2guilds.org/image_gallery.vm?categoryId=83870
June 08, 2009 at 01:00 Sands says huh? I mean look at me
June 08, 2009 at 01:01 Sands says you think you are more intelligent than me? you think you are better looking than me? you think you have more class than me ?
June 08, 2009 at 01:01 Sands says you think you are more desirable than me ? …..
June 08, 2009 at 01:01 Sands says well news flash Dan, you're not.

…and on….

June 08, 2009 at 01:05 Sands says fact remains, when you are in a worn out t-shirt walking down the street to the super market
June 08, 2009 at 01:06 Sands says i am dressed up in suits and shirts that every single one of my outfits cost more than what you make in a month
June 08, 2009 at 01:07 Sands says YOU can sit here and lie to yourself as much as you like, but all you are and always will be is nothing more than
June 08, 2009 at 01:07 Sands says internet "bad ass" wanna be blogger with a face that scares childeren and adults alike
June 08, 2009 at 01:07 Dancien says ZZZZZzzzZZZZzz Boring

…and on….

June 08, 2009 at 01:10 ❋Łƚƪą❋ Sands barely graduated highschool, works in a mall stocking up video games at EB. Sands has to be one of the most revolting men ive seen
June 08, 2009 at 01:10 ❋Łƚƪą❋ he has a giant nose, bad hair, and looks like he needs to work out and build some muscle cuz his skinny ass would get laughed at in my crew

June 08, 2009 at 01:10 ❋Łƚƪą❋ What Sands didn't expect was that every girl he's ever used as his beard would come out and berate him within that same plurk thread.

June 08, 2009 at 01:23 Vivianne says i mean in all honesty and without getting into the flame war thing, I'm sure you are handsome to some girls and I'm glad you get your share
June 08, 2009 at 01:24 Vivianne says but to me, you look like a caricature of that vanilla ice guy and if you came on to me i'd laugh in your face

Sands2

Sands' ex girlfriends from other video games (Star Wars Galaxies, etc) began registering on Plurk and adding in their two cents:

June 08, 2009 at 02:39 Ex #1 says I have kept my mouth shut for ohhh I dunno… like 8 months? But Sands, you shouldn't be telling others about being a better person
June 08, 2009 at 02:40 Ex #1 says even when I know you've talked shit about ME to other people, and have spread rumors, I STILL stayed silent…
June 08, 2009 at 02:41 Ex #1  says So right now, I am just gonna say it… shuuut the fuck up, can't you please just SHUT THE FUCK UP? I dunno, anyone else feel that way?

June 08, 2009 at 02:49 Sands says really funny watching all the women who started with me all the compliments who are the ones who contributed to my ego boost
June 08, 2009 at 02:49 Sands says l mad AFTER they realized i picked someone else :-)

June 08, 2009 at 02:51 Ex #1 says Sands, I am pretty sure you remember the many nights I spent telling you face to face you are a dickhead…
June 08, 2009 at 02:52 Felicity says , but if you think those were compliments… well shit..

June 08, 2009 at 02:52 Sands says you people are really that stupid? find someone who hasn't stripped for me on webcam or hasn't hit on me to start a convo with me or
June 08, 2009 at 02:52 Sands says hasn't overly enjoyed herself during our voice conversations *coughs* to come and try those comments
June 08, 2009 at 02:53 Sands says then MAYBE ….MAYBE if you catch me on a bad day and i have less than 5 women hitting on me
June 08, 2009 at 02:53 Sands says it MIGHT bother me
June 08, 2009 at 02:53 ❋Łƚƪą❋ Hey Sands, werent you the one that BAREEEELY got a high school diploma
June 08, 2009 at 02:57 Ex #1 is gonna leave … I know there isn't even any real point in speaking to him, it goes in one ear and out the other.
June 08, 2009 at 02:58 Sands says barely got a high school diploma ? i skipped over 30 math classes my last year and still got a 91% lol

June 08, 2009 at 03:20 Sands says a bunch of unattractive ugly mugs banding together to make themselves feel better !

Anonymous Ex#2 says I don't really care about all the drama, but Sands… wasn't it like 2 days ago you were hitting on Ryker in her plurk because you were
June 08, 2009 at 07:57 Anonymous Ex#2 says says single? But you're back with your GF now? Shame you decided you could get over her so quick, isn't it, Mr Lover Lover
June 08, 2009 at 08:28 marnigrut that picture looks like Bonos odd twin. and yes someones rocking bouffant hair. George Michel will be pleased of his legacy.
June 09, 2009 at 01:54 Rawrer says maybe he likes women with kids so he can keep up his pedo-fantasies

Anonymous Ex #3 jumps in and slaps Sands around a little:

June 09, 2009 at 03:32 whocaresboutit has some thoughts on all this
June 09, 2009 at 03:32 whocaresboutit Sands is a liar
June 09, 2009 at 03:32 whocaresboutit Sands knows how to play games
June 09, 2009 at 03:33 whocaresboutit Sands only objective is to win the game at any cost
June 09, 2009 at 03:41 whocaresboutit Sands likes attractive hi profile women who may or may not be lacking in the "attention" dept
June 09, 2009 at 03:42 whocaresboutit Sands wants everybody to think of him as a winner
June 09, 2009 at 03:42 whocaresboutit Sands is always the victim
June 09, 2009 at 03:46 whocaresboutit Sands has learned how to be initially attractive to women (at least online)
June 09, 2009 at 03:46 whocaresboutit Sands has learned what to say, how to say it, how often to say it, to achieve his goals
June 09, 2009 at 03:46 whocaresboutit Sands has learned what to look for in women that are "open" to his initial charms
June 09, 2009 at 03:51 whocaresboutit Sands knows that everybody wants to feel good about themselves, and plays to that
June 09, 2009 at 03:51 whocaresboutit Sands can be very attractive at first but as time goes on his act becomes apparent
June 09, 2009 at 03:52 whocaresboutit Sands will attack these plurks regarding spelling or grammer or ask for a picture to prove the point
June 09, 2009 at 03:52 whocaresboutit Sands will be sad the day his looks fail and he has nothing left
June 09, 2009 at 03:53 whocaresboutit Some accuse Sands of being gay. Nothing wrong with being gay. If you are gay Sands…embrace it!
June 09, 2009 at 03:53 whocaresboutit Sands is a Drama junkie
June 09, 2009 at 03:53 ᏪᏘǐƞǐƮ :-o you know alot about sands
June 09, 2009 at 03:55 whocaresboutit Sands needs a fix of Drama everyday
June 09, 2009 at 03:55 whocaresboutit Sands accuses everybody around him of that to which he is guilty
June 09, 2009 at 03:55 whocaresboutit If you want to understand Sands read what he accuses everybody else of doing
June 09, 2009 at 03:55 whocaresboutit Sands is afraid
June 09, 2009 at 03:56 whocaresboutit Sands knows he is not all he says he is.
June 09, 2009 at 03:56 whocaresboutit Sands yells and screams at the top of his lungs that he is the shit hoping someone will believe it
June 09, 2009 at 03:56 whocaresboutit Sands expells a ton of energy to PROVE he is a man. Who is he trying to convince?
June 09, 2009 at 03:57 ❋Łƚƪą❋ he attacks anyone who is a threat to his ego
June 09, 2009 at 03:57 whocaresboutit Sands knows he can make some people believe it, at least for a short while
June 09, 2009 at 03:57 whocaresboutit Sands is a very shallow scared little boy
June 09, 2009 at 03:57 ❋Łƚƪą❋ indeed…*nods*
June 09, 2009 at 03:57 whocaresboutit Sands will show the SAME picture of himself, over and over, like an aging football player showing his photos of his one winning game
June 09, 2009 at 03:57 whocaresboutit Sands might find a recent picture of himself and post it to try and prove all of what I am saying is wrong
June 09, 2009 at 03:58 whocaresboutit Whoever happens to be Sands latest partner will eventually figure it all out. I have faith. Look at all the others that did!
June 09, 2009 at 03:59 whocaresboutit Sands seems to have A LOT of ex's. Some might be bitter. I am thinking not ALL of them.
June 09, 2009 at 03:59 whocaresboutit If you hear something from one person, be skeptical. If you hear it from two, be suspicious.
June 09, 2009 at 03:59 whocaresboutit If you hear the same thing from 10's of people, start to wonder.
June 09, 2009 at 03:59 whocaresboutit and that is all I have to say about that. For now..:-)

Ex-girlfriend #4 jumps in

June 09, 2009 at 12:30 Ex#4 says Sands is the last person that should be berating someone for bringing kids into an issue, when he showed no such qualms about dragging
June 09, 2009 at 12:31 Ex#4 says my son and my parenting into his drama months ago. And this is a little boy he claims to love more than anything and still asks me about
June 09, 2009 at 12:32 Ex#4 says and he's NOT an honest person. Lying is as natural to him as breathing. Nearly everything about our 3+ yrs together was wrapped in his lies
June 09, 2009 at 12:33 Ex#4 says lies about his age, lies about his cheating, lies about other people, lies about me to other people…it goes on and on
June 09, 2009 at 12:35 Ex#4 says he even lies to and about his current "victim". Does she know? Does she know how you were trying to cheat on her with me and got rejected?
June 09, 2009 at 12:36 Ex#4 says Does she know about your phone calls to me 2-3 weeks ago, begging for phone sex, claiming you "missed me, wanted me, weren't over me"?
June 09, 2009 at 12:44 Ex#4 says he is manipulative, sociopathic, abusive, a compulsive liar, petty, obsessive, and cruel.
June 09, 2009 at 12:45 Ex#4  says he is attracted to the image of success and power. he goes after married women with kids because he gets off on being a "boytoy" and because
June 09, 2009 at 12:45 Ex#4 says they are "safe" – he thinks they will never leave their families in pursuit of something real with him
June 09, 2009 at 12:47 Ex#4 says yet he will inject himself into their "RL" as much as possible, because it is an ego trip for him. We're just masturbation material for him
June 09, 2009 at 12:47 Ex#4 says he lives in his little online fantasy world because he can hype himself up as much as he wants and there will always be some sucker that
June 09, 2009 at 12:48 Ex#4 says believes his bullshit, and he NEVER has to prove it because his RL is safe and secure behind his computer screen
June 09, 2009 at 17:12 Ex#4 says he used to tell me "if only you would give me 3somes, I would be the best boyfriend in the world to you"

What does it all mean?

Sands is purportedly a playboy from Canada who works in a high-ranking position with EB Games. He has claimed to own his own house – yet willingly lives in the basement – and drive a BMW. He also claims he has dozens of women fawning over him at any given moment. He claims he plays soccer recreationally, but with all those online girls to keep up with, how does he find the time?

Ladies, take warning. Sands Leavitt is obsessed with George Michael and wrestling. His favorite video game of all time is Metal Gear Solid and has been known to cry over the "touching" story line. If you catch his attention, if you broadcast that you are in a relationship or might have kids, it won't be long before Mr. Wonderful is knocking on your door. Don't answer it without your shotgun.

June 09, 2009 at 05:33 ❋Łƚƪą❋ moral of the story…Dont date guys who think brushed out perms are hot, and evaluate their success on the number of levels their EQ2 elf

31 Responses to “Plurk Players Warn Against An Internet Casanova”

1. HawksRock Gunawan

Jun 12th, 2009

This is just sensationalism at its best, trying to cash in on someone elses craziness, and it is also adding more notoriety to the guy. This guy should just be completely shunned and ignored as the only way to wipe him off the grid. Articles like this are just oxygen to help him breathe as he buries deeper under your skin — So quit scratching it!!

2. Bunny Brickworks

Jun 12th, 2009

LMAO, I followed that plurk drama loosely. It is like a train wreck: you know it is going to be bad but you just have to stop and stare.

That guy is FAIL, his look hasn’t been en vogue since they decided to stop ‘Miami Vice’ and girls falling for a loud-mouthed sucker like him should seriously consider taking a little break from the virtual world and see what real men are like…

3. Nimil

Jun 12th, 2009

this may be the best herald post evar! you deserve all my internets.

4. Bunny Brickworks

Jun 12th, 2009

Umm… HawsRock, isn’t that the kettle calling the pot black? Your little blog of failures and sensationalism lived quite well on some of the drama this guy was involved, didn’t it?

5. Marx Dudek

*cough* *cough*

22:34 HawksRock says I would just like to say, that to the extent Sands is saying, some people attention whore through just trying to be all about sex…

22:34 HawksRock says then I agree completely. Slex is a cool thing, but when you are trying to jump on every person on plurk, that is wrong, because often it

22:35 HawksRock says unwanted, and unwarranted by the recipient

6. Sands

Jun 12th, 2009

For those of you that do not know who I am, allow me to take this time to introduce myself properly.

I am the Starwars Galaxies God, Highlight of Naritus, Most Decorated EQ2 pvper, a Tactical Genius, Grand Champion Duelist of Naritus, The Sexy Beast ! I have got it all, money, power, intelligence, looks all put in a body wrapped with a GOOORRRRRGEOUS waist, I am what every man wish they could be like and every woman wish they could be with. Yes I am the one and only Zhouyu Nobukuhei Oda. (also known as Zhuge and Luxun)

7. Hawksrock Gunawan

Jun 12th, 2009

Yes it is unfortunate that the situation to which you are referring is very similar. Two types of aggressive sexual exploitation, but for different ends. I did not know Sands at that point in time (nor did anybody really.) Once I figured out who he was, I never mentioned him again. I wish I hadn’t used his situation as the basis of that post, but I have to say that I was already going to write that post when that situation fell out of the sky. For the record, I think Sands needs to be ignored because that is the only way he disappears. If you keep making posts like this, then he is just going to keep thriving on it. He will never make the pages of the Rev again… no matter what now that I know the type of person he is.

8. Darien Caldwell

that hair? can it be real? maybe this is a picture of himself from the 70s… O.O

9. Levi Anansi

Jun 12th, 2009

This is my first comment in years. I feel like this is avatar assassination at it’s best. People keep screaming for perma-death? Well. Here you go!

10. anonymous

Jun 12th, 2009

Oh that’s right Hawks, you only rip apart your FRIENDS… lucky Sands.

11. Queen Coronet

Jun 12th, 2009

Is that a leather vest? Seriously, is it?

12. Marx Dudek

Jun 12th, 2009

No, Hawk … the point made is that you capitalized off of someone else’s quirks in the name of sensationalism to promote SLR. Now, you’re criticizing the same type of sensationalism.

Yes, it is a shame that you so quickly made Sands out to be victim in your piece – and pretty much egged him on in the subsequent verbal melee that occured as a result of it. You admit yourself that you knew absolutely nothing about him, but he was convenient and useful fuel for the hit-piece you chose to write about a particular resident.

The bigger shame is that you did resort to tabloidism – partly out of a desire to get more widely noticed as an SL-blogger and partly out of what appeared quite plainly to be a personal vendetta.

You can’t eat from the sensationalism buffet and then point the scornful finger when someone else fills their plate from the same. At least not without a genuine mea culpa first.

13. Straight Shooter

Jun 12th, 2009

Hawks, or shall we call him Vulture, likes to spout off and post on things he knows nothing about. He’d actually have to stop, think, and learn to do anything else. He tells others to “think” when he himself doesn’t. He has nothing to say, so the only way he can get hits to his “blog” is to jump on stories or people who actually do something. I agree Marx, it is a shame in a way, as he seems a tad bit intelligent.

It’s also a treat when he gets slammed then closes comments and let’s everyone know “you’ve all discussed this enough” LMAO. So he uses hype then censorship.

14. Jumpman Lane

Jun 12th, 2009

THIS SHIT READS LIKE FILLER!

15. mootykips

Jun 12th, 2009

attractive people don’t play everquest

16. Srsly?

Jun 12th, 2009

So the guy who has “I rock” as his name is ripping on the guy who has “I rock” as his profle?

Srsly?

0.o

17. 'Kota Buck

Jun 13th, 2009

Look, I’m glad that you’ve all wised up about his sad little lies but shouldn’t anyone who liked him for any period of time be sleepless with THE SHAME of ever believing his dim-witted little lies.

I told you so. From the start, I. told. you. so.

18. Peanut Butter Monkey Sluts

Jun 13th, 2009

Yesterday Urban Dictionary. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sands%20Leavitt

Today the Herald.

Shame nothing will ever get through his thick unattractive little skull. He’s just going to puff up more and think that he is awesome to be getting all this attention. SANDS. You are a useless fuck. It’s not good attention. They are laughing at you, not with you. You are a joke.

19. Meara Deschanel

Jun 13th, 2009

“I told you so. From the start, I. told. you. so.”

Actually ‘Kota, I believe I should be saying that. *grins*

There’s a fair sense of vindication, in seeing the people that willingly believed his lies, including those about me, even as I tried (in vain) to warn them about him, now be on the receiving end of his vitriol. On the one hand I empathize deeply. On the other…yeah.

That said, no one should feel ashamed at believing his tripe. You are not the first, and you won’t be the last. I could name dozens of girls that he’s suckered in, trust me. Best to just learn from it and move on.

But in case anyone wants to take his side, or thinks he’s “not that bad”, or wants to pursue something with him (yeah Dina I am looking at you) – let me tell you, I walked that road for over 3 years, I know what the path’s like and what’s at the end of it, and it is not worth it. If you have an ounce of smarts, you will drop him from your life now and never let him back in. Because no matter what he’s told you, no matter how much he protests his innocence and declares his love for you, it’s complete and utter bullshit. You are already being played and you don’t even know it.

20. Niki

Jun 13th, 2009

Kota – You are dead on.

Believe me, I for one feel VERY ashamed of even talking to this guy, let alone getting as close to him as I did. At the same time, he tends to prey on women who are emotionally vulnerable. I was going through a hard time with my RL, and Sands was there for me, telling me what I needed to hear, giving me the attention I had so desperatly needed.

All of this happened during the time everyone was saying what a creep he was…and since I didnt know any of these girls (you included), and Sands was giving what I need, guess what…I chose to listen to him, feeling that “well you don’t really know the REAL him”. Of course I was wrong, and feel disgusted that I even gave this uneducated loser the time of day, that is a given.

He treats everyone on here as pawns in his sick little game, u either play with him or against him…

I can only hope that his current gf (who happens to be married and a mother of 5) has the sense enough to listen and not make the same mistakes we all did.

21. corona anatine

Jun 13th, 2009

EQ2 elf ?

does this mean he is a bit of a fairy?

22. Misake

Jun 13th, 2009

“That said, no one should feel ashamed at believing his tripe.”

Bullcrap. Wake up, this is the internet.

And everyone of you tools here whining about this guy should be even more ashamed.

FFS, you’re the people that created this monster by buying into his lies in the first place, and now here you are, hand-wringing and giving him more of what he craves.

I’ve heard that the average IQ for internet users is 115-120. I have a hard time believing it when I see community display like this circus.

Lastly, I think you’ve all been had. He is playing a role. Sure looks that way to me.

23. Misake

Jun 13th, 2009

And another thing…

For those of you who got involved with this tool and are married or otherwise attached in RL – you are no better, cheaters. Talk about irony, you’re out trolling the internet in a bid to fill some hole in your first life relationship. Cry me a river, hypocrites. Instead of doing the right thing and trying to fix or end your damaged RL relationships, you sought out a stand-in. You played with fire, got burned, and now you want to cry and publicly demonise this guy. Well, you got what you deserved. Good grief.

Sometimes I think that half or more of the married women in SL are looking for a fling. I’ve seen so many of my friends and acquaintances do it. It’s sickening and painful to watch because I am embarrassed for them. Many of them exaggerate their RL relationship problems, by the way, in an attempt to gain pity and reassure their targets that their RL relationship is all but over. Who is really the victim here?

24. Let me be annonymous

Jun 14th, 2009

hhmmmm! I know a few high profile women who I would love to see some drama happen with Sands, but even those dramatic ones are too smart to fall for this kind of crap, and honestly, with the numbers, who would? It doesn’t take a genius to see he’s not worthy of his attempts at conquest. He must catch them at a very weak moment..

25. Sirius Hartshon

Jun 15th, 2009

Gosh, look at those poses in his RL pictures. I mean with the profile I would have thought that it’s some serious irony, but he probably really feels like Patrick Swayze, doing his hair like that and trying to look cool. And going for the MILFs, well … they’re the ones to remember their wet panties when they thought of Swayze, so it’s kind of a flashback for them.

26. DSM

Aug 4th, 2009

I think he’d score quite highly in the psychopathy checklist. Truly…don’t let him have any contact with your kids. His grooming behavior is really concerning and it might not be contained to internet relationships. Beware.

27. Barantos

May 31st, 2010

I have personally played swg with this guy and he lies about everything. He was terrible at that game lol. Zakytatha kicked the crap out of his jedi as a rifleman and everyother jedi in the game laughed at him as well. All he did was sit in houses and cyber with lonely women. This guy doesn’t work for eb games or anything fancy. He probably has a small but sufficient inheritance and is blows it on cheap knock off suits.
    I have been in ventrilo with him he has trouble with english and is about as smart as a 5th grader. Pathetic really…. One of the SWG girlfriends is Margaret Akers and his fat gomer pile friend is Named Jordan Plein

28. Mininolan

May 31st, 2010

ZHOU IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH……WHERE IS ELITE FORCE RECON TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!

29. Swanga

Feb 8th, 2011

Sands.. You know who I am. I know who you are. All this shit is true info. I find this funny especially because I am still in your guild in EQ2. TBH Nobukuhei, you piss me off all the time. You never let me raid, and when you do tell me to get ready, you never invite me. Put me in raid with the same buffs that Dtoxin recieves, and I will out parse him. You pick favorites in every MMO you play. Let me raid or your best conjy is gone.

30. haha

Jan 19th, 2014

Wow great stuff. Looking back on this, Sands is pretty much the same person, same drama, only, he looks older now. That hair tho. His hair now, hmmm.

31. LOL

Feb 27th, 2014

LOL… he still uses that same picture 4+ years later on plurk.